This term we have been looking at Australian History through our Inquiry unit “What Makes us Australian?”
As part of this unit students researched a chosen religion and created a suitcase that included:
- A religious Symbol
- Letter about their religion and reasons why they migrated to Australia
- Explanation about our Parish today.
Below are some images of the students suitcases.
Julian, Ella, Joseph and Amy:
Alex, Charlie and Jesse
Fraser, Isabelle and Shaun
Jasmine, Madeleine and Naeve
Will and Anthony:
Toms, Patrick and Callum:
Claudia and Breianna
Cecilia, Mary and Maggie:
- What did you learn about a 21st Century Learner?
- What did you like most about our RAT’s (Rich Assessment Tasks)?
- What do you like most about being a 21st Century Learner?