Yesterday 6EK had a Skype session with Class4B on
“What makes a good writer?”
The students from 4B asked the students from 6EK a range of questions to gather information on ways they can improve their writing.
Some things suggested were:
- Re-read your writing
- Read aloud
- Read to a friend
- Remember to use Capital Letters
- Check grammar
- Check Spelling
- Use Paragraphs
- Plan your writing before you write.
Some things the students in 6EK do to help them improve their writing include:
- Writer’s Notebooks
- Rocket Writing
- Touch Typing on their Chromebooks
- Sharing their writing with others in our class through Google to get feedback from each other.
- Have you got any other writing tips to be a good writer?
- What strategies work best for you?
- What do you like most about writing?