|This digital slideshow created with Smilebox|
This week during buddies we taught our prep buddies how to type on the computer. We were amazed at how good they were at creating sentences.
- What did you enjoy most about teaching your buddy how to type?
- What advice do you have for others?
- What would you do differently next time?
Each week at our whole school assembly a different class presents their learning and other exciting things occurring in their classroom with us. Last Friday our class had their first Assembly.
Some things we spoke about at our assembly included:
- Technology within our classroom
- Our Prep Buddies
Below is a video of Camp. We hope you enjoy.
- What do you enjoy about Assembly?
- What is your favourite part of assembly each week?
- What did you enjoy most about our assembly?
Today we had a fantastic day with our Buddies.
Not only did we get to help them borrow from our school library but we also begun Prep Playground duty.
The students in year 6 are very excited to be able to play and help the preps out on the yard.