In a few weeks we will be celebrating our Confirmation. As part of our preparation we have been looking at Spirit Filled People.
- What have you learnt about spirit filled people?
- Who are some spirit filled people in our community?
- Why have you chosen your saint?
This term we have been looking at Australian History through our Inquiry unit “What Makes us Australian?”
As part of this unit students researched a chosen religion and created a suitcase that included:
- A religious Symbol
- Letter about their religion and reasons why they migrated to Australia
- Explanation about our Parish today.
Below are some images of the students suitcases.
We have started to prepare for Confirmation.
Today we looked at scripture in Bible related to the Holy Spirit.
We decided to create a presentation to share these biblical stories as we have got quite a few students away sick. We hope they will read this presentation that we created for them.
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- How can you display the Holy Spirit in your life today?
- What are some representations of the Holy Spirit?