Our School

Our school is in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Our school has been serving the Catholic parish communities in and around our area since 1928. Our devotion to faith and education is supported by a dedicated teaching team and strong and productive community relationships. We currently have approximately 340 students enrolled.

Our school values are

• Trust
  • Forgiveness
  • Care
  • Respect

We love our school – especially our Oval, multi-games area and technology facilities that include 1:1 Chromebooks.

2 thoughts on “Our School

1. Hello 6EK
    It is very interesting seeing our school and looking at our school values. It is very cool having chrome books to help us with our learning in class! I have a question For 6EK if you got to choose one thing that was aloud and that could be fixed in our school what would it be?
    From Joel

2. Dear 6EK,
    This sounds very interesting. I liked the fact that you were talking about our school and a few interesting things about it. One of the most interesting that I personally thought was how the text said “Catholic parish communities in and around our area since 1928.” Pretty interesting. So I have a discussion question, which one of these statements is the most interesting and why?

From, Dom