Cecilia 100WC – Week 32

The men were in suits, their hair cut straight. Each one had a dead serious face on, and holding a futuristic device. I peeked through the bushes, making sure no one saw me. I needed to report to HQ any info I found out, as I was the head field agent. They were blabbering something to one another, some of the words sounded like a foreign language……I jotted that down in my notebook, when I heard something that gave me the shock of my life, I stumbled forward, completely blowing my cover. They knew where our base was,how?!?!?!?!?

11 thoughts on “Cecilia 100WC – Week 32

1. Molly:
    I cant wait to see what you come up with fot the hundred word challerge!!!
    Cally:Hello, we are from queen victoria primary school! this 100 word challenge is amazing! we cant wait to talk to you more on your blog and on our blog too! 🙂
    Cyprus:iam very impressed with the 100wc it is a spectacular idea azmazed so far well done i will love to see more of your fantastic.

2. Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I can’t wait to look at all of your blogs! I can’t wait to write more 100WC throughout the year 😀

Thanks again!

Cecilia 😀

3. Hello Cecilia,

What a wonderful entry into this week’s 100 word challenge. You have created an exciting and interesting story. I like the way you have thrown the reader straight into the action and let us wanting more at the end. I wish you could have had more words so I could find out what happened next. Your next step is to think of using a range of connectives.

Keep up the great work.

4. Hi cecilia,
    your work is amazing it really left me on the edge of the clif in that story!

from elaina

5. WOW, that i great. I want to know more!!!!!
    From Jess-
    come visit my blog @www.jessblog2014.weebly.com