Cecilia 100WC – Week 29

THE LEGENDARY GOLDEN EGG

I peeked around the corner, making sure no one was watching me. I took out my black mask out of my handbag, and covered my face with it. I snuck into the museum, disabling each security camera I passed…then I saw it. The legendary golden egg, worth A LOT of money. I ran up to it, carefully lifting up the glass protecting it. I grabbed it, shoved it in my handbag and ran for my life, as the alarms sounded. I sprinted down the alley, until I was sure no one was following me. I reached into my handbag..but I couldn’t find the egg!…..

7 thoughts on “Cecilia 100WC – Week 29

1. I love this Cecilia! What fun! I was wondering how you were going to get the prompt in as you HAD the egg but a great twist at the end! Brilliant!

• Hi Mrs Skinner,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, I really appreciate it. I can’t wait to write more 100WC throughout this year!

Cecilia 😀

2. Discovered an exciting story from Cecilia from a classroom in local school I know. My niece is in this classroom. Can you guess who she is. And it’s not Cecilia

• Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, I can’t wait to write more 100WC throughout this year!

Cecilia 😀

3. Dear Cecilia
    You did a magnificent job on the one hundred word challenge. It blow me away from all the detailed sentences. I really like how you said, (I ran for my life). If you have time, can you check our blog (mclearn.weebly.com). Our class also did a one hundred word challenge too.

From 2cool4staggey

4. Hi, Lucas here from 56 mk.

Very sneaky and interesting. That blown me away.Write more interesting 100 word challenges that make me want to read more . To visit our blog come to this address 56mk.global2.vic.edu.au.

See you another time!
    From Lucas

5. Hi
    I’m Josh a grade 6 at Holy Spirit and I love your hundred word story. It makes me want to read more. We did this last year and it was so much fun.Did you have fun with this?
    From Josh