Cecilia 100WC – Week 27

I can see myself as a Night Zookeeper, with my uniform on and the moon shining bright. The Nilth Monsters coming out, and I get to fight them in the dark night sky. After I defeat them, I get to look after amazing creatures. From candy breathing dragons, to penguins who eat fireworks. I’d get to jump between the floating mountains, and breath in the fresh air. Then I’d get to go ice skating in the ice jungles. The creatures would love me, as I  would feed them cookies and icecream. That’s why I’d love to be a Night Zookeeper.

10 thoughts on “Cecilia 100WC – Week 27

1. Great 100WC Cecilia. I’d like to see some firework munching penguins. You’ve used commas well in your sentences. You could maybe use some other types of punctuation too. Make sure you don’t feed cookies to the penguins.
    Mr Brown
    Wombridge Primary, Telford, UK
    http://www.wombridgeprimary6.wordpress.com

• Hi Mr Brown,

Thank you for your lovely comment. I will try to use more punctuation in my next 100WC, and I won’t feed cookies to the penguins!

I can’t wait to write more 100WC this year.

Cecilia

2. You make some very good points as to why you would make a great zookeeper. Good luck with your application.

3. Cecilia, your 100 words contains a big story – from battling (and defeating!) the Nilth monsters in the night sky to your vivid description of the fantasy animals and settings. A wonderful piece of writing!

Mrs. Peterson
    TX, USA

• Hi Mrs Peterson,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I can’t wait to write more 100WC throughout the year.

Cecilia

• Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment 😀
      I am looking forward to writing more 100WC throughout the year.

Cecilia