Naeve 100WC – Week 24

Jack and the Large Green Branch

Once upon a time in a far away land there lived a man named Jack. Jack lived in a very small rusty house. Each morning Jack would collect his daily food from the farmer and give the farmer three of his seeds. The next day Jack walked up to the farmer and collected his daily food and paid him three seeds. A blue red and Purple seed. That night when Jack was asleep he felt a cool breeze pass. He walked outside and found a large green branch slowly creep along the road. Jack laughed and walked back to bed.

4 thoughts on “Naeve 100WC – Week 24

1. I like how you put that slight twist on the original story of Jack and the beanstalk. My favourite part was when Jack laughed at the slowly creeping branch. My favourite so far.

From Anthony in class 6EK

P.S. Was it hard to write such an amazing piece of writing with just 100 words exact?

• Hi Antony

Thanks for reading my story and complimenting on it. Yes it was hard to write 100 words exact. And when I got to 100 words I was still writing my problem of the story. Thanks for writing to me.

Naeve

2. Naeve,
    A clever twist on Jack and the Beanstalk- you took an existing story and made it your own and original! Your story flowed well and you used varying sentence structures to make the reader seem more involved with the story. Well done!
    Emily, Team100