Well Done Maggie

I am one extremely proud teacher and I would like to congratulate Maggie on having her 100WC writing piece from week 23 was selected  and awarded as a Special Showcase Piece. Maggie is the second student in 6EK this year to have her word awarded as a Special Showcase Piece. Well Done to both Cecilia and Maggie on this fantastic achievement.

100WC

This is a fantastic achievement. Well done to all students within 6EK who take part in the 100WC each week.

I was running but I couldn’t see where I was going. The early morning sun came through the branches of the trees causing me to feel blinded. Someone was following me. The butterflies in my stomach were starting to turn into large dragonflies. The thick dense woodland was starting to clear away. I could see the pathway coming to an end. In one quick movement  everything went from bad to worse. I could feel my legs pushing through the earth. The quick sand was flowing making me fall quicker. I turned my head to the left only to find the dark shadow approaching…

3 thoughts on “Well Done Maggie

1. Hi Maggie,

Good job on getting your 100WC showcased! I think your story was fantastic! I especially liked your ending, and you used great descriptive words in your story! Great job :D!

Cecilia

2. Fantastic work on your 100 word challenge and getting your story showcased. I think you added some great words to make your story a lot more interesting. Great job Maggie!

From Naeve